I keep seeing a bunch of references to farming in D6, with every single guide mentioning the Prinny trick, getting max, but no single guide that actually explains the full strategy. So here’s my writeup, with exact steps and details on what I have done, and the results. This guide does NOT use any DLC to get this outcome. No Valvatorez or Pleinair required.
3000 Cap In Cheat Shop
1x Killer – Level Whatever
This slot is more or less whatever you want it to be. In my case, I used Bieko with capped Omega Wind, and had every other booster equipping “Kill With Wind.” You could probably make a more efficient version of this setup, that doesn’t require that. The only important thing about your “Killer” is that they can kill every single mob on Peaceful World – Bell of Blessing – Rakshasa without dying, and that they have a 900 Statistician equipped.
9x Boosters – Level 1 – Any Class/Unit
One of these is the unit you’re power leveling.
World is Mine
Kill With Wind – OPTIONAL, SEE ABOVE
Items: Each character had a 900 Statistician
90x – Fodder – Level 1 – Prinny God Capped with any one job, for EXP Bonus From D-Merits
Items: Doesn’t Matter
D.I. Target Myself -> Wait Until Other Units Have Acted -> Nearest Unit -> Lift -> Nearest Unit -> Throw
Put this on every single one of these Prinnies.
Setup and Execution
Setup – You only have to do this stuff once.
- In Cheat Shop, set Enemy Strength to 20
- In Cheat Shop, set Back to Square One to ON
- In Cheat Shop, set EXP to 3000%.
- In your auto-battle group, set up your units to be in the following order. PRINNIES -> BOOSTERS -> KILLER
- Add the Unit You’re Power Leveling to the Boot Camp Squad
Execution – Do this each loop.
1. Dark Assembly Bills – (Any unit can pass these)
Give Me Triple EXP!
Praise My Performance
Throw a Welcome Party
2. With the unit you’re power leveling, pass Hog All Exp!
3. Go to Peaceful World – Bell of Blessing – Rakshasa
4. Press Autocombat, and watch Prinnies go boom for a bit.
5. Bring out your boosters, and killer.
6. Clear the map. Optional
7. Repeat until you lose your mind and get tired of trying to farm Karma when you can only get 124 Million a Loop.
Additional Notes and Tips
- You can fill the Dark Assembly squad with the Prinnies you’ve created. Once your Dark Assembly is capped, this mean every bill will pass without bribes or fights effectively every time.
- This is by no means “Optimized.” I’ve spent the last few days trying to get this to work, and every source of information either left parts out, or was a 16 minute YouTube video that claimed you needed DLC, or didn’t include all info.
- I get about 9QD per run with my setup. If you’re getting less then that, here are a few things to check. I’m going to be honest, I do not understand how EXP addon stacking works at all in D6. Example: You can’t stack more then 1 Statistican per character, but you apparently can stack Happy Song.
- Stick as many EXP boosting Evilities as you can on the character you’re powerleveling.
- Confirm everyone has an item with a Statistican
- Stuff even more EXP boost Evilities onto your booster characters.
- Make sure you’ve capped your cheat shop
- Make sure none of your Prinnies ended up above level 10 somehow.
I mostly wrote this because of how incomplete or just inaccurate the other guides were.