TLDR: Failing a Ghost Ship uses your clear attempt for the week. You can only enter a Ghost Ship once a week. You can only enter a Ghost Ship whose level is at or below your item level. While on Ghost Ships, you will be afflicted with a massive fucking debuff to your movement and attack speed, but this debuff can be removed by using the ship Eiberns Wound with the Crew Member Berald. Without this, you will likely be killed by an instagib mechanic. The three ghost ships are available at 460, 960, and 1370.
Getting Eiberns Wound
- Complete Bleak Night Fog at Least Once
The Eiberns Wound ship is a reward for completing all tiers of the daily quest “Bleak Nights Fog”.
In order to complete Bleak Night Fog, you need to do the following:
- Accept the Daily Quest
- Use the item the daily quest gives you with F5
- Enter a Ghost Ship and defeat a Ghost Ship Captain of any tier. For safest results, targeting the 460 Ship for this is suggested.
2. Complete Bleak Night Fog 11 More Times and get Eiberns Wound
Once you have completed Bleak Night Fog once, you can complete it with Una’s Task Instant Tickets.
The quest requires a total of 12 completions to unlock Eiberns Wound. If you don’t use instant completion tickets, this means it will take you 12 weeks, assuming you clear the ghost ship each week.
It is advised you do not do that.
3. Getting Berald
Berald is an Eibern’s Wound Exclusive Crew Member, and cannot be used on any ship other than Eibern’s Wound. He comes in 3 rarities. The lowest rarity will completely cancel out the debuff. The higher rarities are better value for the coins you will spend on them, and buying them instead is heavily suggested.
The locations to buy Berald are as follows:
|Relic||Exchange – Tideshelf Path – Spearfish Hunting Guild Vessel||80,000 Pirate Coins OR|
8016 Sun Coins
|Legendary||Exchange – Nameless Valley – Plumpcrab Fishing Vessel|
Stronghold – Trade Merchant
Stronghold – Gador
|4000 Pirate Coins OR|
7870 Raid Seals
|Epic||Exchange – Starlight Island – Favreau||2004 Septrums Coins|
Costs pulled from Lost Ark Sailor Setup List
Clearing the Ghost Ship
The fight on the Ghost Ship consists of two parts. First, there is a large amount of Trash to be cleared. This portion of the fight presents no issues, even with the debuff.
The second is a fight against the captain of the Ghost Ship. This part is hard.
- IF THE CAPTAIN OF THE GHOST SHIP KILLS YOU, HE WILL HEAL. DO YOUR BEST NOT TO DIE.
- The Captain of the Ghost ship has an attack in which he will spawn circles on the floor. These circles will do heavy damage, and knock-up. Because of the knock-up, if you get caught by a circle, it is possible you be chain stunned and die.
- The Captain of the Ghost Ship will enter the center of the ship, then attack with a rotating laser. It does a massive amount of damage, and if it hits you, and you are not shielded, you will likely die. If you die to the rotating laser, wait until the attack pattern is finished before you res, or you risk dying multiple times to the same attack.
- You can drink non % based potions during this fight. Chug those motherfuckers like an insecure freshman on pledge week.
- JOIN A PARTY FOR THE FIGHT. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, JOIN A PARTY.
Screw this fight, and screw the lasers, who the fuck puts an instagib mechanic in a 30 person, once per week or you’re fucked raid.
If you believe I have made a mistake, please contact me on discord. My username is EricKyleGeorge#5790. Please identify that you are attempting to share information to update this guide, and not one of the 10,000 bots attempting to convince me to invest in cryptocurrency.
Also, if you’re on Adrinne, join the Adrinne Discord.